You don't have permission to access /detail.php?lan=&art=284&cat=32 on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 Server at Port 80.
MAMTA Health Institute for Mother & Child | New Delhi

What can I do if I think my partner has a sexual addiction?

Clearly, the first step is to speak with your partner and discuss your observations and concerns. Like all addictions, denial is common. In some cases, the individual may not realize that a problem exists or that certain behavior have become out of control.

Encouraging psychological treatment and providing strong emotional support are critical if changes are expected. Expressing emotional support is often difficult at this time because of personal distress and feelings of anger.

Copyright 2012 MAMTA. All Rights Reserved Our Disclaimer Designed by